The Evoenergy outage map shows active and future planned outages on our ACT electricity network. If you have a supply interruption that doesn't appear on this site, please call us on 13 10 93
- Restoration times are estimates and may change as new information becomes available.
- All times appear on the site in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- Some outages may not appear on the map based on timing or location.
- Outages affecting single premises will not appear on the map.
- The outage areas shown on the maps are based on estimations of affected areas and may not be accurate.
- Restored outages may remain on the map for a period of time.
- Many outages are progressively restored. This map may not be updated to reflect the current outage area.
- The CSV file only displays suburb information. If you are unable to search for your address, you can either use the location pin on the map in your suburb or please call 13 10 93.